The last four SPAR ontologies – the Document Components Ontology DoCO, the Publishing Roles Ontology PRO, the Publishing Status Ontology PSO and the Publishing Workflow Ontology PWO – were recently completed. All eight SPAR ontologies have now been thoroughly revised and checked, and are stable and ready for use. Descriptions of the ontologies are now provided at the new SPAR web site – http://purl.org/spar/ – which contains links to the ontologies themselves.
- Early adopters of the OpenCitations Data Model
- Citations as First-Class Data Entities: The Open Citation Identifier Resolution Service
- Citations as First-Class Data Entities: Open Citation Identifiers
- Citations as First-Class Data Entities: The OpenCitations Corpus
- Citations as First-Class Data Entities: The OpenCitations Data Model